Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful...




Thursday morning I left for work on completely dry streets, but when I left work I had to clear about 6 inches of snow off the truck to make the drive home. The roads weren't too bad, and I was very happy at how well the truck does on snow...the Jeep always sled a bit when you took a corner because it was so light.

Once Kevin left for work I bundled Hannah up in her snowsuit and boots, and we went outside. I love it because she always says, "Look snow! Yucky!" I have to agree...snow is just such a pain. It's pretty to look at in the country and in movies, but when you have to shovel it and scrape it off your car and drive through it with incompetent drivers all around you learn to dislike it. I grabbed a shovel while we were out there to clear off the newly fallen snow from the walkway, and Hannah wanted to help so I gave her my small shovel that I used to keep in the Jeep. She actually did shovel little bits of snow. More snow is expected this weekend, but we will continue to venture out because we do have Christmas shopping to do.

On a side note we have decided that when our lease is up we are going to have to move for our own sanity. Our landlady gives us attutude every time we tell her something is wrong or needs fixing, and she never fixes anything. Our neighbor that shares the house with us is just crazy and making our lives hard, especially Kevin, and we just think for our own sanity we need to move. So we have till February 5th to find a new place. We are praying God will provide a place for us, and are unsure if we should just give in and buy a small house in one of the crowded towns like Jessup that we can afford or if we should continue to wait so we are not stuck with a house when the time comes for us to move out of PA. So just pray for a clear direction and provision for us. Thank you.

1 comment:

bjcbb's mom said...

Child Labor Laws can be tricky..so just don't tell too many people.... just tell me.. how did ya trick her into it & can you come over here and trick my older ones into it??