Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Year

Nothing too eventful happening at this time. We are busy looking at homes and trying not to get frustrated. If the land and area are just what we want than the house is a disaster or vise-versa. It is hard to find just the right thing under our unusual circumstances. We are looking for a home that we can make a profit on and that we are fairly certain we can sell if in a year or two God leads us out of this area, but we don't want to take on too much work because our already busy schedules will be getting busier in July with the new baby. We don't want to buy an expensive home just because we are looking at it as temporary, but we do want to get out of the crowded town area which is where the cheaper homes are. Anyhow I battle frustration that it is not easy, and Kevin tries to remind me what the bible says, "do not be anxious for tomorrow." That doesn't really make it any easier.

New Years we didn't do much of anything. We were invited to two parties, but Kevin had to work and I knew I would be falling asleep at 8:30 along with Hannah so we opted not to go. Hannah and I went to New Hope and spent a few hours with Kevin at work. Hannah loves all the attention the boys give her. She ate so much sugar she was bouncing off the walls...the boys thought it was hilarious. Luckily for me, the sugar must have gone through her system by the time we left because one minute she was singing and playing in her car seat and the next she was fast asleep...my crazy little angel girl.

The house is just about back in order...all the Christmas decorations are boxed up and in the attic. Hannah came down from her nap and gave me this very confused look and asked, "Where'd it go?" She was very concerned to know where the tree went and who took it. She looked around the house and I told her we put it outside, so she ran to the windows to see if she could find it. She also wanted to know where the Christmas doll her grandma gave her went to that was in her room...I boxed it up because it was porcelain and for Christmas. But she soon got over all those curiosities to play with all her new Christmas toys.

1 comment:

bjcbb's mom said...

I think my older kids gave me the same look on the 29th.... they looked at me with bewilderment... "where did the tree go" they asked... and I said... "what tree???" LOL!
Anyways.. New years consisted on Jason and I along with all of the kiddos....playing xBox. we had too much fun...!!!