Monday, February 25, 2008

Hannah Fun

Hannah is such a little character, and it amazes me the things that she will do without fear. This weekend we took her and Josh to the park to go sledding. We got somewhere between 5-7 inches of powdery snow that made great sledding conditions. We have one regular plastic sled and then one that looks like a boogie board. We first let her sled down the hill in the plastic sled with someone holding on to her...I stayed at the bottom of the hill a little nervous for her because it was a pretty good sized hill, but she had a big smile and excited look in her eye that told me she loved it. Next she wanted to go down on the boogie board sled, and I was nervous because she can't go down on that one with anyone else. But Kevin took her up about half way and then told her to hold onto the handles real tight...she did great! She loved it! By the end she was sledding down the entire hill on the boogie board by herself. Kevin loves her adventerous spirit...for me it makes me a little nervous. It confuses me too...how can a girl not be afraid to sled down a big hill by herself but still be afraid of the vacuum cleaner?


It's been a little while since I put on some new pictures. Above is Hannah playing with her doll house wearing mommy's shoes. Below are some pictures of her in her new raincoat and boots bought for her by her Aunt Shawnee.

















No comments: