Thursday, February 28, 2008

An Unexpected Blessing

I belong to a mom's group website that my friend Phyllis told me about called www.mamasource.com. It is a way to connect with other mothers and throw out questions which many will answer with their own expeiences. I asked the other day the question of beds for the baby and Hannah...I wasn't sure if I should just move Hannah into a twin or toddler bed, or if I should buy another crib. I was undecided because I think it will be hard to keep Hannah in her bed all through the night, and I do know she loves her crib. I have gotten probably 45 responses that support both sides. One lady near Reading, PA told me if I decide to get another crib that we could have hers for free because her youngest has outgrown it. I don't know much about the crib but I'm sure it is nice just based on the fact that she told me she is a stay at home mom and they will be going to Disney World for the next three weeks that they aren't hurting for money. So that will resolve that issue for me for the next year. I'm excited to go get it, and I will post pictures once I do get it but we are going to wait till after her trip and ours to Texas are over.

I was a little concerned about money and having to buy some big things for the new baby, but God does provide even when you aren't expecting Him to. Isn't that good to know.

1 comment:

The Anderson 7 said...

Awesome.. well, I didn't do anything.. Just another one of those websites I am always on!
I am glad that someone could help!
God does take care of us in sooo many ways doesn't he?